Sunday, November 06, 2005

Well, im sure you are wondering why I never posted on Saturday. Sorry, I was at the game....and I was drinking...a lot.

Regardless, despite the beer and despite the mass amounts of food in my face, I survived the day on a box of....popcorn.

Yes, I have successfully gone a whole week eating just corn.

To sum up a whole week of corn eating, I will document further trails through the week of eating. This morning I took another crap. It wasn't much and it hurt on the way out. However, about an hour ago I took my second (yes, my second) crapola of the night. That crap was watery, smelly, green and laced with corn remains....I took a picture of it with my cell phone :)

For my first meal, I went to KoKoRo, where I had some sushi....seaweed salad, Kari Tofu.....And a couple rolls. So good. Then I took my nephew to Buffalo Wild Wings on his first ever excursion there.....so good. However, eating too much is tough. I couldn't eat much tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so glad that you made it through the week!!! :) But, I am a little concerned regarding the frequency of your beer consumption. Is this an ongoing pattern, or just brought on by all of the corn eating festivities??? If it is happening alot, please consider at least some outpatient services.
Again, congratulations!!!Erica (addictions counselor)hee hee

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home