Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I have now successfully completed three days of eating nothing but corn. Last night, after I ran out of corn on the cobb, I fried up some corn on the stove. It wasn't bad. I have half of it left in my fridge right now.

So, here's a rundown of my day....here is how you can see how badly this is affecting me!

I woke up around 11:30....niec and early. Hey, I dont work today, nor do I work much. So, what do I care? I got up and got al ittle hungry. however, I didnt want to eat corn! You have no idea how tempting a simple slice of bread is! So, naturally, being my dumb self, just didnt eat. I went to class around 3:30. I thought of Go Chicken Go today.....how I missed Gizzards and wished that they were able to be eaten by me. However, I resisted, since I had no cash :).

When I left class, I saw my roomate Marc had called. I got so worred, that he was going to ask me to bring him home some Go Chicken Go....Luckily he wanted to see what was up. I stopped at Hyvee on my way home. I got some Chef Boyardee Spaghetti, Corn on the Cob, Kettle Corn and 1/2 price Halloween Candy! I know most of what I bought I can't eat until sunday, but Im stalking up! WOOOO!

So, I've taken no major "corn shit" yet, but soon as I do, im taking a photo. I expect the second half of the week to wield those results.

I thought maybe doing this for a second week......well, maybe not. Perhaps doing this for 2 weeks in a few months. Would anyone want to see that? Who would be willing to front the cash if I do? Or something. All I know, is Sushi Station on Sunday is sounding REALLY GOOD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Congratulations.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home