Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It is Wednesday, October 26, 2005......In four days I begin the great Clarkson Corn Challenge. What is this challenge. Well, on a "hunch" I decided I would try to find out what exactly will happen if I eat Corn...and only corn, for one week.

Actually, Tim is giving me $20 for this. seven Days, $20.

This will be the place where you can track my journey of the week into eating just corn for one week. Nothing but corn. but I get to drink whatever I want. So, sit back, enjoy, and listen to my crazy stories within the next week!

---JC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tim said...

Make sure and let us know what you're planning for your last meal!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be pooping corn-on-the-cob!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any special training one must do to get in shape for...dare I say...a weeklong cornucopia of feasts?

I'd be interested in hearing about your training regimen.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home