Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Corn Challenge has begun! I dont have a catchy name for it, so we need a cool name.....oh well.

Anyways, I had my first official corn meal. I fried some corn with some spice and Louisiana Hot Sauce. It was good. Im freaking hungry though. I wish I could snack on food.....but I can only eat corn. This is hard! Im only hours into this and im already about to fail.

I know some of you are wondering what on earth is going on, and how can you tell im honest. Well, if I slip up, I'll announce it. For example, around 2 last night at the party I began to snack on chips. I know it had "officially" started, but I screwed up, so when I woke up I officially re-started it again. I can do that. Im Jeremy.

I consulted Tim about me restarting and he okay'd it. Some people have voiced their concerns of eating just corn. I will go buy some multivitamin pills for the week. So dont worry.

Go Chicken Go sounds REALLY good right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tim said...

I've decided that this is such an amazing commitment, *if* Clarkson can finish the feat, in addition to the $20, I will take him out to eat at his choice of restaurant on the day this ends. Kokoro? Sushi Station? You name it man.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home